An excellent opportunity for an established Accounts Assistant that wants to apply their knowledge and skills to a new situation. The successful candidate will be part of a small team, carrying out a varied accounts role with duties including, but not limited to; reconciliations, purchase ledger /sales ledger analysis, credit control, weekly management reports and general administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be able to make recommendations based on sound analysis of financial data. Holding a relevant Finance qualification (AAT / Degree / CIMA) or being in the latter stages of certification is desirable but not essential.
Ideally, you will:
• Be comfortable with the various aspects of financial accounting and or bookkeeping
• Be resilient and able to work professionally in a fast pace environment
• Have experience of integrating into a small team with a professional etiquette and communication style
• Be confident manipulating financial data in Excel and producing detailed and accurate reports
In return, you will:
• Enjoy being a part of an energetic and vibrant team
• Be part of a growing company within a stable industry
• Provided with a competitive salary and opportunities for international travel
• Gain experience working in a varied role able to make significant contributions to the direction of this already successful business
If you are up to the challenge and have the required skill set please submit your profile now.