Our Green Energy partner is actively searching for an immediately available Finance Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. A confident professional with a sound all round accounts business. Any prospective candidate with experience of working within a large shared service centre would be particularly attractive. The successful candidate will enjoy working with minimal supervision, taking ownership of their workload.
Ideally, you will:
• Have gained a minimum of four years’ experience working in an Accounts focused role.
• Have a good working knowledge of Excel, including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
• Have held a supervisory, team leader or managerial role within a shared service centre.
• Be an organised, professional individual, who is capable of efficiently managing his or her own time and workload.
In return, you will:
• Enjoy the freedom to structure your day to your liking whilst ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Work in an easily accessible location, with on-site parking offered.
• Receive accreditation for the good and hard work that you put into the role.
• Gain an opportunity with a forward thinking, expanding business.
If you have a desire to join a forward thinking, progressive business then this could be the role for you. With a focus on green energy, they have both eyes cast to the future, proven in the structure of the business. If you are capable of positively affecting the direction of the business, you work for, and would enjoy receiving the recognition for this then you really ought to apply now.