I am currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a SME manufacturing company based in Nottingham. Due to growth within the company, the finance department now requires an experienced Accountant who can put a commercial spin on the role.
The ideal candidate will be able to run an entire finance function ranging from the production of the management accounts to creating new, more efficient ways of running reports to comment how the business is performing.
Ideally, you will;
• Be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background however applicants who display relevant experience and are qualified by experience will still be considered for this role
• Be able to liaise with different people within the company with constant interaction with the Managing Director and sales team
• Have prior involvement with the implementation of new procedures into the finance function
• Use your previous knowledge to advise the MD of the company on any findings you may make and resolutions you can suggest to improve business performance
In return, you will;
• Have the opportunity to run the entire finance function where you can make the job your own with increasing responsibilities
• Be able to form your own finance team, with the plan to take on a new employee due to growth within the business
• Work for a company that is striving to advance and expand within their market offering a long-term position for the right person.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to take on a project that is going to benefit a growing business and add to your experience. This role is suitable for someone who is ambitious, can work on their own initiative and aim for career advancement.