A phenomenal opportunity to join this impressive company has arisen for a bright, eager and knowledgeable Senior Ledger Clerk. My client are a highly respected and nationally respected manufacturing business with its head office based on the outskirts of Coventry. Working in one of the most beautiful offices in the area, as well as being given independence to manage your own workload you will also be offered flexible working. This is a fantastic role and one any Senior Ledger clerk would be thrilled to work in. Initially starting on a temporary basis, this role has the potential to go permanent if the successful candidate meets and exceeds the role.
Ideally, you will:
• Have proven experience in both purchase and sales ledger and understand the processes within a finance team
• Be confident in working on key accounts and manging your own workload independently and possessing key attention to detail skills
• Manage workload efficiently and utilise exceptional organisational skills to meet company deadlines
• Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written terms
In return, you will:
• Have full system training by the Finance Manager and offered continued support throughout the role by a dedicated member of staff
• Be working in an impressive location with fantastic amenities in walking distance from public transport and has a dedicated carpark from staff
• This role has the potential to become permanent if the candidate exceeds expectation but is an impressive and highly respected company that will be a positive credit to any cv
• Be offered flexible working hours
This is a brilliant role and would fit anyone who has a wealth of experience and a background in all round accounts. If you are immediately available and feel you meet all the requirements then please apply today.