Our client is a high growth PE backed manufacturing group with operations throughout the UK. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to strengthen the finance team with an experienced Senior Management Accountant. Reporting to the Head of Finance the Senior Management Accountant will carry out a full review of financial reporting within the business, working closely with Site GM’s to drive profitability, improving financial awareness of senior operations managers and raising the profile of finance across the organisation. This position is integral in allowing the business to achieve its projected growth, as such we are searching for confident and motivated qualified accountant with extensive experience gained at site level.
Ideally you will be:-
- An ACA/ACMA/ACCA qualified accountant with post qualification experience gained ideally within a manufacturing/engineering business
- A proven track record of working closely with operational budget holders to improve financial awareness and drive performance
- Able to review existing reporting processes and financial systems, constantly striving to improve efficiency and control
- Confident in your ability to pick up a complex multi-site role, providing support and accurate, timely management reporting to a variety of senior stakeholders
In return you will receive:-
- A superb opportunity to make a real impact on this business, creating a reporting structure that will provide them with the financial insight to drive profitability at a site level
- A high profile position with extensive contact with senior finance and non-finance business leaders, you will have support from the Head of Finance to improve financial awareness across the business
- An opportunity to join a unique business that is at an exciting point in its growth cycle, playing a key role in allowing them to deliver their growth plans
This as a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Senior Management Accountant with extensive experience at site level help structure reporting and drive operational performance in this growing equity backed business.