I am currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Manager to join a leading, FTSE listed services company based in North Birmingham. This company is looking for an experienced, professional Payroll Manager who has led previous projects before and is now looking for a step up within their career.
The role itself will be working closely with the HR and Payroll team in an effort to ensure smooth running of the payroll department as a whole. Some of the projects you will be working on will need someone who is technically strong whilst being able to think outside the box, clearly communicating with others.
Ideally you will;
• Be able to manage the entire payroll function with extensive knowledge of the latest relevant legislations laws
• Have prior experience of working within a services business, however applicants without this knowledge will still be considered
• Be able to deal with both finance and non-finance employees should any queries arise, possessing outstanding communication skills when being in lead of some of the key projects
• Have good excel skills with the ability to use key formulas and spread sheets that can be analysed easily when presented to the Operations Team
In return you will;
• Have the opportunity to not only increase your own skills base, but also work in a company that is focussed on growth and expansion
• Be able to work within a company that you can add real value to with the chance to make it run more efficiently by streamlining processes
• Work for a company who offer a long-term career path with inviting incentives along the way
• Be able to mix with a variety of people in a busy, fast paced environment
This job offers progression and the chance to diversify your skill set, working for a company that value and reward their staff.