An exciting opportunity is now available for a Senior Property Accountant within a new privately backed property venture. My client is looking for an outgoing and charismatic property professional who is looking for something a bit different. The company have big plans over the coming years to expand across the UK at a steady rate and have decided on Birmingham City Centre as their new main hub for finance. This is a unique chance for an experienced property professional to gain broader exposure and a potential FD position within 3-5 years’ dependent on performance.
With big plans and deep pockets, this business really looks to make an impact on the property scene. An adapted investment based business strategy will be put in place to act as more of a one stop shop for all things client and finance related. An outgoing individual is a must for this role as you will need to be someone who enjoys improving/building client relationships with a lot of your time spent outside of the office meeting clients. This is a much broader position in terms of accounting as you will be tasked with producing monthly management accounts packs and not just client accounting and reporting.
Ideally you will:
• Have strong property accounting experience, with exposure of high value and varied client portfolios
• Be an ambitious and outgoing individual with the confidence to regularly meet with clients face to face and potentially lead client pitches
• Be studying or qualified through ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• Be a hard worker who is capable of working with minimal supervision, able to think outside the box and a bit of a self-starter
In return you will:
• Be joining an exciting company working differently to all others in the market with a unique business model that is moving from strength to strength
• Be an integral part of not only finance but the wider business over the coming years with a reward of becoming Financial Director dependent on performance
• Have the chance to further your career prospects in a property position that doesn’t just focus on client reporting
• Have a varied exciting workload where you will not be micromanaged but instead encouraged to develop ideas and provide continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This Senior Property Accountant role is a varied, unique and progressive opportunity to not only further your career prospects, but be in a position where the sky really is the limit in terms of your progression. If you like the sound of this opportunity and would be keen to find out a bit more, send me a message to discuss further.