A great opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a vibrant team in an established and flourishing company. My client is seeking an employee who is used to working in a fast-paced environment while undertaking tasks such as processing a high volume of invoices, reconciliation, BACS payments and more.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience working in a finance team in a fast paced environment
• Be in a Purchase Ledger role currently or have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Be identified as the ‘go-to’ individual with a history of training and assisting other team members
• Have experience with building and maintaining relationships
In return, you will:
• Get the chance to join a good organisation, that has a great reputation in Warwickshire
• Working for a brand that is proud of their history and is continuing to build
• Join a team that can offer a structured development programme
This role is ideal for an individual that has experience in a Purchase Ledger team and is used to working for larger organisations. Do colleagues approach you for assistance, systems training or do you consistently take ownership when those around you struggle? If this sounds like you then please apply now.