Are you a confident and experienced sales ledger clerk? Fancy taking a step up into a vibrant office with a warm and welcoming atmosphere? This amazing opportunity within a well-established business is a brilliant chance to improve your skillset and experience level. This flourishing organisation prides itself on providing excellent service, strong market reputation and a growing client base across the country.
If you an individual who has previous experience of ensuring that the sales ledger is accurately maintained and process deadlines (month end, reporting and subs timelines) are met then this is the next step for you.
The successful candidate will support the sales ledger manager to maintain and improve internal controls in respect to the sales ledger function, to mitigate risk to the organisation. Please note that this role will initially be based in Coventry, though will re-locate to Birmingham end of March/early April 2018.
Ideally, you will:
• Have sound understanding of double-entry book-keeping and operation of ledgers (ideally AAT qualified or qualified by experience)
• Specific knowledge of Dynamics AX and source systems (CRM desirable)
• Ability to communicate (written/verbal) with key stakeholders, members of staff and customers
• In depth understanding of sales ledger, general ledger
• Use of Microsoft Office software
In return, you will:
• Be welcomed into a warm and supportive network of a finance team, representing well known business
• Be able to have a hand in the running and successfulness of the sales ledger department
• Have access to full benefits and perks
• Be given the opportunity to progress within your role if desired.
If you have plenty of accounts receivable experience on your side and would love the chance to join a friendly and supportive workforce, then this may be the role for you. Click apply now.