A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Treasury Assistant looking to make that next step in their career to join an excellent and reputable organisation based in Birmingham. The company is a large, not for profit organisation in the service sector, a market leader within their respective field and are looking to recruit an outstanding individual to join their team.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for liaising with stakeholders on all levels, including banks and clients. They will be making sure all reconciliations are done thoroughly whilst ensuring daily upkeep of the cash-book. Strong experience and understanding of accruals and prepayments is essential whilst also helping with the month end processes, and reporting all variances & analysis to the line manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Be able to confidently work to their own initiative whilst also being a strong team player
- Be an out-going and approachable individual who has no problems building relationships or speaking to people on all levels
- Have fantastic experience with accruals and prepayments and be able to show and explain examples of work in a similar position
In return you will:
- Receive an opportunity to work for a popular and growing UK based organisation whose sole purpose is to help people
- Become integrated into a fantastic and friendly team
- Receive an extremely stable role in a secure environment
Ultimately, this well rounded solid position is ideal for a stable individual looking to further their experiences and expand on existing skills.