Due to further growth and the acquisition of new business, a leading nationwide company is looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join the head office just outside of central London. This role will give you the opportunity to make your mark within a company that looks to invest time into its employees and reward its highest achieving employees.
This will be a role within an established company where you need to be able to deal with a varied workload and adhere to tight deadlines. An outgoing and confident employee is needed who enjoys liaising with a variety of stakeholders outside of the business in order to build rapport and maintain relationships. The successful applicant for this position will have a general understanding of property management accounts working practices, be capable of analysing expenditure and has experience of preparing accounts up to trial balance level.
Ideally you will:
• Have started your studies in either ACCA or CIMA respectively
• Be comfortable building a strong rapport with both clients and other senior stakeholders
• Have prior experience being involved within property management accounts and reporting
• Be highly organised and capable of prioritising a diverse work load with a keen eye for detail
In return you will:
• Gain experience working within one of the UK’s most established growing businesses
• Be given the responsibility to manage your own workload and be encouraged to further your knowledge and progression
• Be offered a fantastic full study support package with release from work for study and exam days
• Work in a fast paced motivated and like minded team in a positive business environment
This Service Charge Accountant position is the chance to broaden your future career prospects working in a diverse role. If you are a resilient, outgoing and ambitious individual who has the relevant skill set and experience, apply as this role won’t be around for long.