A fast growing and reputable property management company based in Birmingham city centre is on the lookout for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their lively and friendly team on a permanent basis due to company expansion. As the Accounts Payable Clerk your primary responsibility will be to support the accounts payable team with the processing of invoices and communication with external suppliers. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with up to date finance experience who would like a company that will support your desire to progress within a company. If you have an outgoing personality, like working in an exciting environment and have working knowledge of Excel we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have relevant experience of working within a finance department processing invoices
• Be a confident individual who has the ability to report to senior management and work well within a team
• Be able to confidently use finance packages and ideally have experience within property management.
• Have a can do attitude with the constant desire to better yourself.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a growing and reputable finance department
• Gain further exposure to finance functions to enhance your current skill set
• Be part of a forward thinking and credited organization
• Have exposure to great transport links.
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for a progressive finance role within a supportive and friendly setting. If you are detail orientated, numerate and have the desire to progress within a growing organisation please apply now.