An established and reputable practice firm based in Solihull are actively searching for a temporary Bookkeeper to join their team on a temporary 3 month basis with the potential to turn permanent. This opportunity is available due to an increase of workload and a new system implementation. You will be primarily responsible for all managing your own clients and needs someone with previous double entry book keeping experience. This could be an excellent opportunity for anyone who is available immediately or on a short notice period. If you are an upbeat, professional and hardworking individual who is confident using Sage we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have previous double entry bookkeeping experience including managing your own clients.
• Be a friendly individual that is able to work well within a fun and lively team
• Be able to confidently use Sage or have experience working within a paperless environment
• Have experience or knowledge of service charge
In return, you will:
• Be working for a fantastic reputable and growing organisation.
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive environment
• Be put in an environment where you will be challenged and have the opportunity to learn by asking engaging questions.
• Have access to free parking
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an all-round accounts role whilst gaining up to date finance experience within a respectable organisation. If you are professional, friendly and have some previous experience in a similar role please apply now.