Mitchell Adam are proudly working with a successful Practice firm located in Birmingham who are looking for a Tax Semi Senior to help assist with the recent increase in clients’ numbers. The role itself will see you join an inspiring firm that believe trainee accountants are the future and with this they will offer support and training for staff that are currently undertaking there ATT or completed their ATT.
What the Job Entails:
They’re looking for someone with liveliness, determination and a strong sense of commitment to join their Tax Team. The role will be covering the following aspects, you will be preparing to completion of personal tax returns, to the best of your standards.
• The individual would need to be able to manage and service an allocated portfolio of private clients
• Identifying any additional tax advice required within the portfolio
• Be able to support with any HMRC tax enquiries that may arise
• Be able to cooperate with Managers/Directors and be able to give & take ideas from themselves
• Have the skills to be able to work in a team when needed but also be able to get on with work on their own when also needed.
• Helping out with the annual preparation of P11D forms
• ATT Qualified OR Part Qualified
• Have experience of at least 3 years within a Practice
• Looking for someone who can cooperate within a team when needed
• An organised individual who can keep on top of their workload
• A positive individual who can work in a pressured environment when needed
• Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills.