A highly respected global leader in the distribution sector is now looking for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to start immediately. This Established business thrives on new and exciting ideas, continuing to adapt and develop, to ensure that they are always in front of their competitors. With this in mind, they require someone who can offer creativity, integrity and who thrive on a changing environment and demonstrate an urge to succeed. The right candidate would have recently graduated or have some experience within the accountancy industry.
Ideally, you will:
• Thrive in an environment that is ever changing, adapting and providing a healthy challenge to ensure work is maintained to a high standard
• Communicate with clients in a professional manner meeting the businesses expectations of client service
• Pick up systems quickly to ensure that clients are seen to in an efficient and effective manner
• Have a passion for working as part of a team but also be happy to manage your own workload effectively
In return, you will:
• Start immediately and receive full training from an experienced and qualified team
• Have an opportunity to progress into a permanent position, providing you can prove that
you are willing to work hard for the opportunity to work for a valued company
• Get to work with a business that is ambitious and in a team of people that are all motivated by a common goal
• Work in a large and open plan office space that supplies all staff with car parking facilities
This Purchase Ledger role is perfect for someone needing to gain valuable experience within the industry at an internationally recognised company. This opportunity is not to be missed if you enjoy working in a fast paced environment. If you feel you have the right attributes, then please apply.