Our client is looking for two candidates with a real interest in finance and the ability to upskill for a career in Credit Control. Experience working within a finance function or an appropriate finance qualification is desirable. This is an exciting development opportunity and a chance to be part of a lively and supportive team.
Whilst this role is advertised as a trainee position, the successful candidates will conduct themselves professionally and the recruiting manager has stipulated that reliability is crucial to ensure both the success of this programme and the performance of the team.
Ideally, you will:
• Have worked within finance and understand the different functions within the department
• Possess an appropriate financial qualification, or be working towards one (Desirable)
• Be comfortable in a learning environment
• Manage your time and workload to ensure strict deadlines are met
In return, you will:
• Join a growing team and be part of a structured development programme
• Work within a social and friendly environment
• Be rewarded based on performance and progression through the scheme
If you are someone that has worked in finance and looking for a structured and rewarding career in a lively credit control team please apply now.