A well-recognised and growing healthcare provider based in Blythe Valley Business Park are looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Credit Controller on a permanent basis due to expansion. This permanent opportunity will allow you to learn a new skill and be part of a friendly team. Your main responsibilities will include chasing debt via telephone and creating reports for senior management, which will require good Excel skills including Pivot Tables and V Look Up functions. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is a confident communicator and is able to work well within a team. If you have experience of using Excel and would like a new challenge, this role could be for you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have strong communication skills and be confident in chasing debt via phone and email
• Have strong Excel including Pivot Tables and V Look Ups
• Be keen to learn a new trade and enjoy working to deadlines.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a fun, lively environment
• Have the opportunity to expand on your current experience
• Be part of an expanding and reputable company
• Have free parking.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, confident and driven by cash collection. If you would like to work in a lively office location and be part of an outgoing team, we would like to hear from you.