A respectable manufacturing company based in Halesowen has an urgent requirement for an ambitious Accounts Assistant to join their professional team on a permanent basis. You will be working to high volumes of bank reconciliations and then slowly get involved in management accounts up to trial balance- maybe more! You should have relatable experience of working within accounts with basic management accounts. This is a fantastic role for anyone who is looking for either their second accounts role or someone looking to progress and learn. If you are a strong communicator, highly organised and enjoy working to deadline we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have accounts experience within a fast moving environment
• Be a strong communicator that is comfortable dealing with queries
• Have previous experience with the hunger to learn more
• Have the right attitude to grow and develop within an organisation.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a respected manufacturing company
• Be part of a supportive finance team that will support your career choices with study support
• Have access to free parking
• Be eligible for other company benefits such as 30 days of annual leave as well as subsided gym membership.
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys accounts and would like to progress with their career. If you are a people person, well organised and are passionate about numbers and progressing please apply now.