A well-known and respectable manufacturing organisation is looking for a Trainee Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis due a company restructure. You will be primarily responsible for all functions of the payroll process for around 100 employees on a monthly basis. You will have previous experience within payroll or be studying your CIPP with the desire to want to learn all about payroll. if you’re keen to work hard, learn a new trade and want to work within a friendly and supportive atmosphere please do get in touch.
Ideally, you will:
• Be comfortable working in a small friendly team
• Have the confidence to deal with payroll queries confidently in a timely fashion
• Have some experience within payroll or a strong desire to learn about payroll
• Be a hardworking individual with enthusiasm to be successful
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly finance department
• Be able to learn all about payroll and work with a really passionate and supportive manager
• Be part of a forward thinking organization
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is keen to learn a new skill and is comfortable at solving queries. If you are friendly, keen to learn and computer literate please apply now.