A service business in Central Birmingham are currently looking for Transactional Manager to join their growing team. The role involves managing a team of 15 staff. After increased business/changes over the past few years the transactional team now need a well organised Manager, who has the ability to prioritise tasks, meet challenging deadlines and manage a mixed team of experience and youth. This position is highly focussed on improving processes, and managing the team in a fast paced growing business in Birmingham City Centre.
This role would give the successful Transactional Manager unique opportunity to bring new ideas to the table where your line manager will look to you in order to push the function forward. With this you will have to show strong work ethic and communication skills where you will be able to manage a team of mixed capabilities in a fast paced role. With the company looking to further its growth in the coming years it would also be beneficial to have prior system implementation experience as changes could be made within this area in the foreseeable future.
Ideally you will:
• Have prior experience of managing a moderate sized team in a fast paced environment
• Be a confident and strong communicator capable of managing a team of experienced transactional clerks
• Have a track record of improving processes within AP and AR the performance of the team as a whole
• Experience managing the companies compliance with the construction industry scheme
In return you will:
• Self-manage expectations and targets set by both yourself and the senior Finance Manager
• Have the possibility to develop both the team and yourself within a growing reputable organisation
• Work within a role where you can see a clear progression path whether this be managing larger teams or gaining full study support to progress further within the group
• Have the possibility in future to be a key part of the implementation of new systems
This position Transactional Manager would be perfect for an individual who wants a challenging role and has the capability to manage a mixed team in a fast paced business. If you have the relevant skills, experience and feel like this job is the right fit for you, please apply.