This mainstream retail brand requires a Treasury Analyst to join their team as soon as possible. It will be a varied and interesting role where the responsibilities will include: preparing weekly UK and European Cash flow forecasts, conducting balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis, reporting on daily bank balances, reviewing variances in monthly Petty cash and completing monthly KPI reports. This company is a large and well known high street brand so will provide excellent experience, as well as the opportunity for networking and career progression.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience preparing cash flow forecasts and conducting balance sheet reconciliations.
- Have the ability to manage your own work and work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Have a bubbly and friendly personality
- Be available to start immediately
In return you will:
- Work in a casual and relaxed atmosphere/office environment
- Receive excellent training and unique experience to add to your CV.
- Be able to build a network of contacts to aid career progression
- Work next door to public transport links, as well as on-site parking.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on an enjoyable and varied position within a brilliant business. If this role appeals to you, please apply now.