A growing, established and well-respected logistics company based in Solihull is currently recruiting for a professional Treasury Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This opportunity as arisen due to expansion. Your primary responsibility being to ensure that the bank accounts are reconciled and assist wider finance with any banking queries. It would be ideal if you have recent, relevant reconciliation experience looking for a fast-paced environment. If you are an individual who thrives in an analytical data heavy position, please apply today.
Ideally, you will:
• Have previous experience of bank reconciliation
• Be able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
• Be confident in using Excel; to Pivot Tables and V Look Ups
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work for a fantastic growing organisation
• Have access to free parking
• Get some great exposure within a fantastic forward thinking finance department
This role is ideal for anyone that has experience of working within a fast-paced high reconciliation positon with an interest in finance and strong communication skills. The business is looking for someone who is outgoing, detail orientated and a good communicator. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are currently being held.