Mitchell Adam has a fantastic opportunity for a Treasury Assistant within one of the leading health care organisations in Birmingham with 150 care homes across the UK. This role would be well suited to a candidate with prior treasury experience and looking to further enhance their career prospects by working for one of the market leaders within this sector. This role would suit a friendly engaging candidate with previous treasury experience.
The successful candidate will be capable of working in a fast paced environment and can deal with a varied workload. They will benefit from working alongside experienced professionals and gain vital exposure into the non-profit sector. This is the ideal role for a friendly, hardworking individual who would like the chance to prove themselves within a large commercial setting and further future career prospects.
Ideally you will:
• Be working or previously worked within Treasury or accounts
• Experience working successfully in a high pressured role within the healthcare sector would be beneficial
• Be a motivated and career driven individual who has the desire to prove themselves within a large commercial organisation
• Have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Advanced Excel and Word skills
In return you will:
• Gain experience working within one of the UK’s leading healthcare organisations
• Work with a motivated and like minded team in a positive business environment
• Gain the opportunity to further your knowledge working close to experienced professionals
• Receive a competitive salary
• Flexible working, and in house training
If you are a business minded candidate who is willing to work hard to achieve your career aspirations then this is the role for you, apply now as this opportunity will not be around for very long.