Our exciting retail brand partner, located in Solihull is looking for an immediately available Treasury Assistant, to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis, due to a member of staff leaving the finance function. You would be responsible for reconciling multiple, multi-currency, bank accounts, daily cash position reporting, along with any other ad hoc duties passed down from the Finance Director. Experience gained from a Treasury, or Reconciliation position, will be absolutely necessary.
Ideally, you will:
• Be an experienced Treasury professional, with experience dealing with high volume, fast paced reconciliations
• Be a highly organised individual, who is capable of managing their own time and working off your own initiative, enabling you to juggle a number of different daily tasks
• Have exemplary communication skill, capable of communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
In return, you will:
• Gain the opportunity to work with one of the nation’s fastest growing, and most exciting retail brands
• Receive a position that contains a number of additional benefits, making the most of all the business has to offer
• Work in an easily accessible locations, both by public transport or by car, with on-site parking available.
If you are searching for the opportunity to work within a fantastic environment, with energetic, like minded individuals, look no further than here! Our client is offering a position with unrivalled benefits on the market for a position such as this. Please note that competition will be high for this role and only immediately available candidates, with applicable experience in a similar role, will be considered.