We at Mitchell Adam are currently resourcing for an exciting business, helping them to find an immediately available Treasury professional to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. As a business that operates worldwide, experience handling multi-currency payments, management Direct Debits and high volume reconciliation of corporate card expenses will be pivotal to succeeding in this role. The successful candidate will also be responsible for compiling reports and presenting these to members of the senior management team, as such, exemplary communication and Excel skills, will be essential.
Ideally, you will:
• Have at least two years’ experience as a Treasury professional, Cashier, or similar role gained from the banking sector.
• Be confident dealing with multi-currency payments and reconciliation.
• Have experience working with a rapidly expanding business.
• Be a confident communicator, with the technical knowledge to supplement this.
• Possess strong Excel skill, particularly using reporting tools.
In return, you will:
• Attain an exciting position with an exciting business.
• Receive free, on-site parking.
• Be eligible for a number of benefits, unrivalled on the market for a position such as this.
• Have the opportunity to work closely with, and learn from, a fully qualified finance professional.
For an immediately available candidate with applicable experience our client offers a truly unrivalled opportunity to join their forward thinking, growing business. Roles such as this do not come around often, so start your 2021 off with a bang by getting your applications in! If you are interested in the role can you please submit your CV ASAP.