A fantastic opportunity for a Treasury Manager reporting directly to the Financial Director of a rapidly expanding business based in Solihull. The client has achieved an impressive increase in turnover from 20 million to 40 million this year. They are currently looking for top candidates to join their progressive business to help the business grow further.
The successful candidate will be capable of working in a fast paced environment and can deal with a varied workload. They will benefit from working alongside experienced professionals and gain vital exposure within the service sector.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience within a medium sized commercial environment within a treasury department
• Have experience forecasting/ budgeting cash flow and dealing with invoice discounting facilities
• Be able to Bank reconciliations of interest and completing accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis
• Be able to communicate with various departments and provide treasury support to stakeholders
In return you will:
• Gain experience working within a progressive business that offers excellent benefits
• Work with a motivated and like minded team in a positive business environment
• Gain the opportunity to further your knowledge working close to experienced professionals
• Receive a competitive salary and training support
If you are a business minded candidate who is willing to work hard to achieve your career aspirations then this is the role for you, apply now if the above suits what you are currently looking for.